Looking for camping in Nagaland? Check out IndiaTrail's Camp David
- 1250.00 INR
- Published on: November 23, 2017
- Kisama, Kohima, Nagaland, India
If you are interested for camping in Nagaland, then India Trail's Camp David offers camping service during Hornbill Festival held every year in Kohima, Nagaland.
The India Trails's Camp David is located in Kigwema, which is very close to the Kisama Heritage Village, the venue where the main Hornbill Festival events are held.
Dates: December 1 to 10, 2017
Location: Kigwema, walkable distance from Kisama Heritage Village
Price: Rs. 1250 per night.
Facilities: Clean loos, hot water
India Trail Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/indiatrail/
Ad viewed: 5 times
When you contact the publisher, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Ad location on map
- Beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for advertising, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it? Let us know and we will guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.