Looking for camping in Nagaland? Check out Kohima Camp Nagaland
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: November 5, 2017
- Kigwema, Kohima, Nagaland, India
Looking for camping in Nagaland? Check out Kohima Camp Nagaland by "The Ultimate Travelling Camp" (TUTC). TUTC provided mobile luxury camps in India, covering a range of destinations and festivals. TUTC also provides camping services during the Hornbill Festival held in Kohima. TUTC camps sites are located at a walkable distance from Kisama Heritage Village, the main venue of the Hornbill Festival held every year from 1-10 December.
Camps of Kohima Camp, Nagaland are located near the Japfu Mountain Range, nestled in a solitary deep forest at an altitude of 2,000 mtrs ( 6,600 ft.) on a gentle undulating slope, within a secluded forested area measuring approx. 6 acres.
Ensuite bathroom with running hot and cold water
Personalized butler service
Tekweuju, Above Japfu Christian College, Kigwema,
Pin 797001, Kohima, Nagaland
For more information about Kohima Camp and for booking camps visit the link: https://www.tutc.com/kohima-camp-nagaland/about/about-kohima-camp-nagaland
PS: Local information posted by Eadserve. Kindly contact the business/Service directly for enquiries. Are you the owner of this business and would like to take over this ad? Contact us.
Ad viewed: 4 times
When you contact the publisher, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Ad location on map
- Beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for advertising, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it? Let us know and we will guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.