Four Winds Guest House accommodation in Kohima Nagaland
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: September 5, 2017
- Kohima Village, Kohima, Nagaland, India
Four Winds Guest House accommodation in Kohima Nagaland.
Located in Kohima Village or 'Bara Basti' which literally translated to 'Big Village', which is considered the second largest village in Asia. The location is near Kohima Town but away from the hustle and bustle of the town. Kohima Village is one of the oldest village in Kohima with rich tradition where one can experience a quiet country life in triditional Naga flaours. Four Winds Guest House serves continental, Indian, Naga and complimentery breakfast.
- Heaters, Geysers
- Room Service
- Complimentery Breakfast
Four Winds Guest House
Address: T-Khel Kohima Village Nagaland, Kohima 797001
Contact Number: +91-94362 12617
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Four-Winds-Guest-House-653551938103377
~Getting into Nagaland~
Dimapur is the only city in Nagaland that is connected by train and air. Kohima is around 75 Kms (~3Hrs drive) from Dimapur Railway station and around 70 Kms (~2 hours and 30 mins drive) from Dimapur airport.
PS: This is a local info. shared by EADSERVE. Please contact the business directly at the contact details provided for enquries.
Are you the owner of this business? Would you like to take over and manage the ad on this portal? Contact Us.
Ad viewed: 44 times
When you contact the publisher, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Ad location on map
- Beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for advertising, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it? Let us know and we will guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.
Guest House Dimapur (Nagaland) September 6, 2017Check with advertiser
Guest House Kohima (Nagaland) September 5, 2017Check with advertiser
Guest House Dimapur (Nagaland) September 5, 2017Check with advertiser