ABI Homestay Accommodation in Kohima Nagaland
- Check with seller
- Published on: August 12, 2017
- Kigwema, Kohima, Nagaland, India
ABI Homestay is located in Kigwema Village near Kisama Heritage Village, Kohima. Kisama Heritage Village is just a walking distance from ABI Homestay. So, the location is ideal for tourists visiting Nagaland for the Hornbill Festival. Enjoy home cooked Naga food, picturesque view and experience of rural Nagaland.
Address: Kigwema Village, Kohima, Nagaland,797005
Contact Number: +91-8732023263
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Abihomestay
PS: This is a local info. shared by EADSERVE. Please contact the business directly at the contact details provided for enquries.
Are your the owner of this business?
Would you like to take over and manage the ad on this portal? Contact Us.
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 217 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Homestays-Paying Guest Kohima (Nagaland) August 28, 2017Check with seller
Homestays-Paying Guest Kohima (Nagaland) August 14, 2017Check with seller
Homestays-Paying Guest Kohima (Nagaland) August 11, 2017Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.