#DonateForNagaland CM Relief Fund details
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: September 5, 2018
- Kohima, Nagaland, India
Along with other parts of India, Nagaland too is affected by floods mostly in Dimapur and other remote parts of the State cutoff due to landslides after incessant rain causing shortage of essential commodities. Nagaland too beed your help.
If you would like to donate to Nagaland, please find Chief Minister's Relief Fund Bank details below:
Chief Minister's Relief Fund Nagaland
A/C No. 10530527879
IFSC Code: SBIN0000214
State Bank of India, Kohima Branch
Or you can also donate via the link given below:
Source: https://twitter.com/Neiphiu_Rio/status/1035798893949140993?s=19 @Neiphiu_Rio (Twitter)
PS: Posted by eadserve for local information. If you would like to post ads, sign up and start posting or email us details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 586 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.