Download eadserve's Android app and start posting/viewing ads right from your Android smartphone!
Note: Please note that since this app is not yet on Google Play, you need to enable "Unknown Sources" in settings.
Why do I get the "Install blocked" message? :
- This is because, you have not yet enabled installation of apps from sources other than Google Play.
- Installation of apps from sources other than "Google Play store" is disabled by default in Android devices.
How to install the eadserve Android App?
- Download the app from the link .
- After download, scroll down the notification area or open your Android's file explorer and navigate to "downloads" folder.
- Tap on the eadserve apk file to install.
- When you get the "Install Blocked" warning, tap "settings"
- Scroll down till you find "Unknown Sources". Tap the check box. Go back or exit settings.
- Open your Android's file explorer and navigate to "downloads" folder where the apk file is downloaded.
- Tap on the apk file to install.
- Congrats! The app will start installing.
For those who have already enabled "Unknown Sources", you should be able to install the app just fine. If you encounter any problem installing our app, kindly let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Screenshot for illustration: Enable Unknown Sources
Downloading the app:
Download the app from here (click) or by scanning the QR code below with your QR Scanner app on your phone.
Don't have a QR Scanner app on your phone? Get it on Google Play. Check these out! Click Here
If you have installed the app successfully, post away!