Chip level Laptop Repairing Training Center in Ghaziabad
- Check with seller
- Published on: September 6, 2019
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
10th – 12th, Graduate, Under Graduate & Working Professional etc any one can join Hi-tech repairing institute for Laptop repairing course. Weekend batches also available. Live project work, Free Trial Class, Enroll Now.
Why Join Hi-Tech?
- We Provide 100% Job Assistance
- Maximum Practical Classes
- Business guidance
- Easy Fee installment
- Lifetime support
- Free toolkit
For further information call on: 9212411411
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 51 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
College/University Dehradun (Uttarakhand) July 23, 2020Check with seller
College/University Noida (Uttar Pradesh) May 25, 2020Check with seller
College/University Noida (Uttar Pradesh) May 19, 2020Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.