Amur Falcon Festival and Conservation Week 8th -10th November every year - Tourism - Govt. of Nagala
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: October 15, 2018
- Doyang, Wokha, Wokha, Nagaland
Amur Falcon Conservation Week by Tourism Dept., Government of Nagaland, is to be held between 8th -10th November every year coinciding with Tokhu Emong, festival of Lotha Tribe, which is celebrated on the first week of November.
Date: 8-10 November, Every Year
Venue: DOYANG, WOKHA
The objective of the Amur Falcon Festival is to spread awareness on wildlife conservation and strengthen human - nature relationship as well as to address alternative and sustainable livelihood opportunities for the community through eco-tourism.
Highlights of the event:
Wildlife Conservation activities
•Awareness campaigns • Wildlife films • Nature Treks, Cross country race • Bird- watching • Nature photography exhibition and contest • Painting & art competitions
Eco-Tourism activities • Rural home stays • Guiding • Boating • Development of view points • Development of hiking routes • Workshop and awareness
Water Sports • Boat Races • Swimming • Diving • Angling
Outdoor activities • Angling • Camping • Trekking • Boating • Photograp
Adventure Sports • Offroad 4X4 attitude experience • Zipliner • Mountain Terrain Biking (MTB) Competition
Music Festival and more.
How to get to Doyang, Wokha:
Wokha to Doyang: 25 Km by Road
Merapani to Doyang: 45 Km by Road
Upto 500+ guest accommodation in homestays, tourist lodges, field huts,resorts, camps etc.
For more information about this event, refer:
Address: Directorate of Tourism, Opp. Indoor Stadium, Raj Bhavan, Kohima, Nagaland
PS: Shared by Eadserve for local information. Refer http://tourismnagaland.com/?p=1206 for more information and details.
[ Search Terms: Water Sports in Doyang Wokha, Adventure Sports in Doyang WOkha, Camping in Doyang Wokha, Amur Falcons Doyang Wokha Nagaland, Bird Watching in Doyang Wokha, Boating in Doyang Wokha, Treking in Doyang Wokha]
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 570 times
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before contacting or initiating any transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- You may find some ads posted by Eadserve at best effort for sharing information. Such information may be from sources readily availabe in public domain. If in case you are the owner of such ads and would like to take down, write to us Contact page
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you find any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to take over or edit some details? Let us know. Write to us using the Contact Page.