Dzükou Valley Festival, 2018
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: October 15, 2018
- Dzükou Valley, Kohima, Kohima, Nagaland
The first Dzükou Valley Festival is scheduled to be held in the month of October from the 19th to the 25th, 2018. The event is hosted by "Nagaland Tourism Association".
Key highlights: Landscape Photography, Hiking, Nature Walks, Camping, Music etc.
Transportation and Fooding:
- Daily pickup at 6:00 AM from Red Cross Building, Near Classic Island, Kohima
- Daily Departure from 2 PM from Dzokou
- Food, Mats and Tents provided
- Price: Rs.999+Tax per person per night.
Contact for enquiries:
For more details about Dzukou Festival 2018, activities, things to bring etc., refer to the following sources:
Pic. Credit: Nagaland Tourism (http://tourismnagaland.com/?p=1202)
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 36 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.