Lija U Home made fruit wine
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: September 21, 2018
- Dimapur, Dimapur, Nagaland, India
Home made fruit wine from Nagaland since 2012.
Individual orders or shops and business can kindly order your choice of flavors. All our wines are stored and filtered for more than 18 months. We do not use recycled bottles all bottles are brand new and sanitised.
Lija U wine September 2018
1. Tamarindo 600
2. Grapes 800
3. Java plum 700
4. Sake (Glutinous Sticky rice) 700
5. Mixed fruit 500
6. Strawberry 800
7. Strawberry Choco 700
8. Grapes white 700
10. Pineapple 500
11. Gooseberry 600
12. Ginger 600
13. Starfruit 500
14. Musa Banana 600
15. Guava 600
16. Wild apple Reds 700
Kindly contact 8974642458 (whatsapp) or 9402697076.
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 171 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.