Tile Adhesive manufacturer in Surat - Airson Chemical
- 260.00 INR
- Published on: May 11, 2018
- Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India
|kig6045Airson Wall & Floor Tile Adhesive is a cement-based thin bed adhesive de-signed for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to a variety of building surfaces. It is water and weather resistant. The product has a long pot life for ease of use and minimal wastage. In normal conditions tiles can be grouted 24 hours after fixing. The performance of Wall & Floor Tile Adhesive is significantly improved with the addition of Airson Adi-Flex Flexible Adhesive Additive, a polymer admixture which allows a greater range of installation possibilities to difficult surfaces including heated floors, old tiles and certain timber sheets. Surat, Gujarat, India contact firstname.lastname@example.org www.airsonchemical.com Mo. 9726807434|
Ad viewed: 7 times
When you contact the publisher, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
- Beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for advertising, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it? Let us know and we will guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.