Financial Officer and Accountant Job Vacancies Kohima Smart City
- Check with seller
- Published on: April 26, 2018
- New Secretariat, Kohima, Nagaland, India
Kohima Smart City Development Limited is looking for applications from suitable candidates for contractual posts
- Financial officer-1 post
M.Com or MBA (Finance) full time Degree course from a recognised University
renumeration Rs.50000 per month
- Accountant - 1 post
B.Com from a recognised University and diploma in financial accounting
Renumeration of Rs.25000 per momth
Suitable candidates can submit application addressed to "The office of theCEO, Kohima Smart City Development Limited, Municipal Affairs Department, New Secretariat Complex, Kohima, Nagaland" along with complete self attested educational qualification certificates and experience certificates
The last date of submission of application is 10th May 2018.
Shortlisted candcandid will be intimated via email or phone.
Advt.no. KSCDL/ESTT-01/2017 Dated 25 April 2018
PS: listing posted by eadserve for information as per advertisement in local dailies on 25 aprAp 2018
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 382 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Accounting - Finance Kohima (Nagaland) March 19, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.