Airports Authority of India (AAI) North Eastern Region Recruitment of Junior Assistant (Fire Service
- Check with seller
- Published on: January 1, 2018
- Dimapur, Nagaland
Airports Authority of India (AAI) North Eastern Region Recruitment of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) 2018
Airports of India (AAI) North Eastern Region invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant ( Service) NE-4 level at various Airports in the above States in North Eastern Region.
Apply Online at website from 16/12/2017 to 15/01/2018 only.
Please visit details and online
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 849 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.