walk in interview for BPO jobs Call Centre agents Dimapur
- Check with seller
- Published on: April 8, 2018
- Nagarjan Point, Nagaland
Walk in interview for BPO / Call Centre jobs in Dimapur Nagaland
Job vacancy: Call Centre Agents
Eligiblity: 10 + 2 and above with good communication skills, fluency in multiple local languages in addition to English will be an added advantage.
Company: BlueBit BPO Private Limited
Interview date: 7 ton20 April 2018
Time: 11 to 4 PM
Address: Bluebit BPO Private Limited, 001 IT Conplex, Nagarjan Point, Dimapur, Nagaland
Both experienced and freshers can apply.
Telephone: +91 9774 090 050
PS: Listing posted by Eadserve for local information. Kindly contact the business directly at the contact details provided in the listing. If you are the owner of this business and would like to take over this ad, for update or queries related to this listing, kindly contact us.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||12|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 219 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
BPO - KPO - ITeS Kohima (Nagaland) June 12, 2017Check with seller
BPO - KPO - ITeS Kohima (Nagaland) August 17, 2016Check with seller
BPO - KPO - ITeS Dimapur (Nagaland) June 16, 2015Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.