INDIAN NAVY: 10+2 Technical Entry
- Check with seller
- Published on: December 14, 2015
- Ezhimala, Kerala
INDIAN NAVY: 10+2 Technical Entry : Become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Course Commencing - June 2016Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Age : Between 17 to 19 and 1/2 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1997 to 01 July 1999 both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
- Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height Male - 157 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight - The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400 plus MSP Rs. 6000/-
How to Apply:
- Apply Online at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/forthcomingOfficer.php > Officer Entry > Apply Online(bottom right sidebar) from only.
- Take two copies of the submitted application form and send it to : Post Bag No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, P.O., New Delhi - 110011 on or before .
For further details and apply online, kindly visit athttp://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
|Min. Educational Qualification||12|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 106 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Central Govt -PSU Jobs Dimapur (Nagaland) January 24, 2021Check with seller
Central Govt -PSU Jobs Silchar (Assam) September 3, 2019Check with seller
Central Govt -PSU Jobs New Delhi (Delhi) August 21, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.