Recruitment for selection of staff for Staff Selection Selection (SSC) 9 Regional Offices
- Check with seller
- Published on: October 9, 2018
- Guwahati, Assam, India
Recruitment for selection of staff for Staff Selection Selection (SSC) 9 Regional Offices:
Kolkata (Eastern Region), Guwahati (North Eastern Region), Raipur (Madhya Pradesh Region), New Delhi (Northern Region), Mumbai (Western Region), Allahabad (Central Region), (Karnataka Kerala Region), Chandigarh (North Western Region,), Chennai (Southern Region) (Advt. No. Phase-VI/2018/Selection Posts) Phase-VI
Posts for North East Region:
- General Intelligence - 25 questions / 50 marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) - - 25 questions / 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) - - 25 questions / 50 marks
- General Awareness - - 25 questions / 50 marks
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||0|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 107 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Central Govt -PSU Jobs Silchar (Assam) September 3, 2019Check with seller
Central Govt -PSU Jobs New Delhi (Delhi) August 21, 2019Check with seller
Central Govt -PSU Jobs (Nagaland) May 31, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.