Job vacancy for graduate teacher SD Jain Higher Secondary School Dimapur
- Check with seller
- Published on: September 21, 2018
- SD Jain Higher Secondary, Dimapur, Nagaland
Trained graduate teacher for primary classes wanted at SD Jain Higher Secondary School Dimapur Nagaland.
Suitable candidate may apply along with application, biodata and photo copies of credentials from HSLC onwards before 24 September 2018.
For details contact 70056 19220, 03862-233791
PS: Also refer ad in local dalies on 20 September 2018.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 305 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Education - Training Kohima (Nagaland) September 21, 2018Check with seller
Education - Training Dimapur (Nagaland) September 21, 2018Check with seller
Education - Training Dimapur (Nagaland) July 20, 2018Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.