Special Recruitment Drive for Teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in North East India
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: October 3, 2017
- Kohima, Nagaland, India
Special Recruitment Drive of Teaching Posts in Kendriya Vidyalayas of North Eastern Zone to be filled up through Direct Recruitment Examination in KVS
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of the following government job vacancy in various Teaching Staff as Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT) in Kendriya Vidyalayas for North East India in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
Advertisement No. 12.
Teachers vacancies :
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : 182 posts in various subjects
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800
Grade Pay Rs. 4800
Age Limit : 40 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 144 posts in various subjects
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600
Age Limit : 35 years
Primary Teacher (PRT) : 220 posts in various subjects
Pay Scale : 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Age Limit : 30 years
Vacancies in the following subjects: Hindi, English, History, Geography, Maths, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Sanskrit, Social Sciences
Rs. 750/- to be paid online. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM candidates.
How to Apply?
Apply online at KVC website at http://kvsangathan.nic.in from 03/10/2017 to 17/10/2017 only.
Detailed information :
Refer to the official advertisement from http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmployementNotice.aspx for detailed information, instructions and online submission of application.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||0|
Ad viewed: 511 times
When you contact the publisher, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
- Beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for advertising, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it? Let us know and we will guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.
Education - Training Dimapur (Nagaland) October 2, 2017 Check with advertiser
St. Xavier Bangalore is looking for Assistant Marketing Manager in Nagaland (female). Only lady candidates with good communication skill. Should travel to schools and colleges to meet students. Candidate should be a team player Ready to travel to maj...
Education - Training Zunheboto (Nagaland) September 16, 2017 Check with advertiser
Multiple Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies under Nagaland University under various departments vide No. NU/ESTT-II/Advt-01/2016-3125 Dated 14th September 2017. Vacancies and number of posts:1) REGISTRARNo of vacancies: 1Pay Band: Rs. 37400-67000 + ...
Education - Training Dimapur (Nagaland) September 8, 2016 Check with advertiser
Nagaland Job Center is hiring for our client in Dimapur. Job Title - Faculty - English. Job Location - Dimapur. Salary - 8000 (Negotiable) Experience - 2 years of relevant work experience. Qualification - M.A preferably with NET qualific...