Jobs in Nagaland Job Vacancy for Site Engineer
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: February 27, 2018
- Dimapur, Nagaland
Experienced Civil Engineer (BE / Diploma) wanted as Site Engineer for M.E.S project.
Job location: Missamari, Tezpur Assam and Dimapur Nagaland Interested candidates may have contact and forward scan copy of degree and experience documents along with recent photo to email: email@example.com. Candidate should be experienced in handling total station and multi storeyed RCC building construction.
Pay negotiable on qualification and experience.
Contact mobile number 9774 666 823 or 7888 530 619.
PS: listing published by Eadserve for local information. Kindly contact the contact number and email provided for queries.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||Diploma|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 28 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.