Expired - Resident Doctor vacancy Christian Medical Center Vankhosung Wokha
- Check with seller
- Published on: March 18, 2019
- Vankhosung, Wokha, Nagaland
Vacancy for Resident Doctor MBBS at Christian Medical Center, Vankhosung, Wokha.
Qualified candidates may contact at the details given below.
Rs 65000 per month (yearly increment of 2%)
Free quarter, electricity, water
Contact: 96127 76098, 81190 70369
PS: Information as per local dailies reshared by Eadserve for local information.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||MBBS|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 331 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Healthcare - Medical Guwahati (Assam) August 19, 2019Check with seller
Healthcare - Medical Silchar (Assam) June 20, 2019Check with seller
Healthcare - Medical Kolkata (West Bengal) June 2, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.