Job vacancies in Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Dimapur
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: January 30, 2019
- 4th Mile, Dimapur, Nagaland, India
Job vacancies in Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Dimapur also known as (Referral Hospital).
1. Bsc MLT with 1 year experience in histology/cytology from a recognised university
2. Laboratory Technologist: Bsc MLT from recognised university with 1 year of experience
3. DMLT with completion of 6 months internship/1 year experience from recognised university
Application form: download from www.cihsr.in or collect it from the HR Department, CIHSR, Dimapur.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates should submit in prescribed application form along with supporting documents by 8 Feb 2019.
The HR department,
Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research,
4th Mile, Dimapur-797112
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 03862-242555 (extn no 2213)
Src: as advertised in local dailies on 30.01.2019
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||Bsc|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||1|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 95 times
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before contacting or initiating any transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- You may find some ads posted by Eadserve at best effort for sharing information. Such information may be from sources readily availabe in public domain. If in case you are the owner of such ads and would like to take down, write to us Contact page
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you find any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to take over or edit some details? Let us know. Write to us using the Contact Page.