Resident Doctor job vacancy Tuensang Nagaland
- Check with advertiser
- Published on: October 5, 2018
- Longpang, Tuensang, Nagaland, India
Resident Doctor job vacancy in Tuensang Nagaland
Longpang PHC (House of Hope) Tuensang invites application from suitable candidates for the post of Resident Doctor.
Post: Resident Doctor (MBBS or Gynecologist)
Salary: RS.65000 with yearly increment of Rs.1000.
Free quarter, electricity and water supply.
15 days break or off in 3 months.
Probation for 6 months.
Source: Ad in local dailies dated 5 October 2018. Reshared by eadserve for local information. Please contact at the contact details provided for queries.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||0|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 71 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.