Urgent Job Opening for an H.R in Mokokchung
- Check with seller
- Published on: November 15, 2016
- Mokokchung, Nagaland
Hiring for our reputed client in Mokokchung.
Urgent Job Opening for an H.R in Mokokchung.
Key skills -
1. Should have previous experience in the role of Human Resources profile or a very similar position and be able to demonstrate complete understanding of the position.
2. Must be able to analyse and present information in such a way that is understood by everyone within the organisation from the Chairman to the cleaning staff. 3. Must be extremely well organised and methodical in approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Must understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare.
6. Must be able to operate Microsoft Office.
Qualification - MBA(H.R)
Experience - Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
Contact Nagaland Job Center at:
Kohima – Old Nst near New ABC Hotel or call 8256923961
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||2|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 5934 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
Human Resource Kohima (Nagaland) May 31, 2018Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.