IT related State Coordinator Job vacancy under Social Welfare
- Check with seller
- Published on: May 30, 2019
- Kohima, Kohima, Nagaland, India
State coordinator job vacancy under Department of Social Welfare, Kohima, Nagaland under Unique Disability Identity (UDID) Project.
No. Of posts: 1
- BE/BTECH in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering*
- MCA/BCA in Computer Science/Information Technology *
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT*
- Weightage for candidates having experience of working in information technology/computer in reputed firm/company.
(*From recognized institution)
- Age limit: Upper age 35 as on the last date of submission of application
- Proficiency in English and regional language of the state
- Appointment for a period of 6 (six) months which can be extended upto 3 years as mandated by MOSJE.
PS: DETAILS AS PER AD IN LOCAL DAILIES DATED 30 MAY 2019. RESHARED BY EADSERVE FOR LOCAL INFORMATION.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||graduate|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||0|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 172 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
State Government Jobs Kohima (Nagaland) May 29, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs Kohima (Nagaland) May 28, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs (Nagaland) February 21, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.