Nagaland Jobs 2021 -District Project Assistants under National Education Project
- Check with seller
- Published on: September 29, 2021
- Directorate Of School Education, Kohima, Kohima, Nagaland, India
Department of school education, Government of Nagaland invites application from eligible candidates for engagement of contractual employees as District Project Assistants vide advertisement no ED/NEP-REC-LIGHTHOUSE-1/2019 Dated Kohima, the 28th September 2021.
12 (Twelve) post of District Project Assistants (1 for each district - Dimapur, Kiphire, Kohima,Longleng, Mokokchung, Mon, Noklak, Peren, Phek, Tuensang, Wokha and Zunheboto) under Nagaland Education Project -The Lighthouse (NECTAR)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum qualification and experience required: Graduate or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- At least 3 years of experience in a State or NGO run project as a supervisor or filed executive.
- Should have experience in roles of supervision, data collection and entry, project site visits and inspection.
- Proficient in their respective district common local dialect.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Remuneration: 30,000/-P.M (Fixed)
Age as on 01-01-2021 [Minimum 21 Years, Maximum 40 Years].
- 1.Interested candidates may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th of October 20212.
- 2.Applications will be accepted via Email only and should clearly state the NAME OF DISTRICT applied for.
- 3. Candidates are allowed to apply for one district only. If found to have applied for more than one district, the application will be rejected.
- 4. Candidates applying for a particular district should be a permanent resident of that particulardistrict and Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) should be produced during the time of Interview.
- 5. Eligible candidates will be called for a written test, for which the time, date specified later and place will be.
- 6. Candidates selected for the Interview, after the result of the written test, must bring along with them, in original, all educational qualification documents from matriculation onwards tillrequisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like experience certificates. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify thecandidate from appearing for the interview.
- 7. The engagement will purely be on contractual basis and will be co-terminus with the Project.
- 8. Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application.No complaints/grievances will be entertained thereafter.
For more details, refer the ad attached.
PS: This post was shared by eadserve for local information. Coont the source directly if contact details are provided in the ad for any queries.
|Ad Type||Looking to hire|
|Min. Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Engagement Type||Full Time|
|Min. Related Experience (in years)||3|
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 264 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
State Government Jobs (Nagaland) September 13, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs Kohima (Nagaland) August 12, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs (Nagaland) July 6, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.