Result of LDA cum Computer Assistant Main Exam 2018 in Nagaland Police Department, Govt of Nagaland.
- Check with seller
- Published on: August 2, 2018
- PR Hill, Kohima, Nagaland, India
Result of LDA cum Computer Assistant Main Exam conducted on 28 July 2018 in Nagaland Police Department, Govt of Nagaland.
Please see attached image for the result.
Computer Practical Exam: 3 August 2018
Time: 9AM hrs onwards at PHQ Conference Hall as per the Shift indicated below:
(1)Sl.No.01 to 20: 9 AM to 10 AM
(2)Sl.No.2l to 40: 10 AM to 11 AM
(3)Sl.No.41 to 60: 11 AM to 12 Noon
(4)Sl.No.61 to 80: 12 Noon to 1 PM
(5)Sl.No.81 to 102: 1 PM to 2 PM
Candidates are directed to bring their Original Registration Card during the Practical Examination.
Interview: 4 August 2018
Candidates are directed to bring their Original Registration Card along with all Original Documents submitted at the time of Registration during the Viva-Voce Interview which will be conducted on 04.08.2018 starting from 9 AM at PHQ Conference Hall.
Candidates are advised to report timely during the Practical Exam and the Viva-Voice Interview.
Source: Local dailies
Ad location on map
Note: The location shown on the map may not be accurate for some. Eadserve takes no responsibility for errors in location if any. Kindly refer to the address if provided in the listing or contact at the contact details provided in the listing for accurate location.
Ad viewed: 912 times
When you contact the publisher / business, please inform that you found the ad on eadserve.com!
Comment with Facebook
Search for more items
State Government Jobs (Nagaland) September 13, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs Kohima (Nagaland) August 12, 2019Check with seller
State Government Jobs (Nagaland) July 6, 2019Check with seller
- Though Ads are monitored, viewers are advised to beware of spurious ad sources, if any. Verify before any contact or transactions.
- This site is only a platform for ad listing, and is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification", and cannot be held liable. Any activity other than post/view ads is at your own discretion.
- Avoid scams by acting locally. Verify sources before any transaction if required.
- Ads are monitored regularly. However, if you found any suspecious ads or scams, do report to us using the Contact page with the ad link for use to check.
- Found your ad/business shared by someone else? Would you like to own it or edit some details? Let us know and we will edit / guide you in taking over the ad. Write to us using the Contact Page.